It's 2017 and basics don't have to look like your average basics. This lookbook is dedicated to the curvy girls and how you can style your everyday basics by adding a fun pop of color. And, it's totally wearable! Scroll down below and see how you can style your everyday pieces and #slay all day.
Brighten your day with this bright yellow tube top! Here, we gave this basic piece an edge by pairing it up with bold gold jewelry, strappy heels and incorporating it into the double denim look! Perfect for a dinner out with the girls at that trendy new restaurant.
Get the look:
1. Plus Size Summer Tube Top, $11
2. Plus Size Torn and Destroyed Bermuda Shorts, $39
3. Plus Size The Staple Denim Jacket, $43
4. Twist and Turn Heels, $44
5. Linked Together Choker, $13
6. Mini Beaded Layered Necklace, $13
7. Mini Chain Hoop Earrings, $8
8. Futuristic Views Sunnies, $9
Who said you can't wear your leggings out? These Relaxed Capri Pants give you fit like a comfy pair of leggings but look like something you can wear out and about. We went for this bright blue color and paired it with this must-have graphic tee, a poppin' red mini bag, and a denim jacket. A look you can wear day or night.
Get the look:
1. Plus Size Total Queen Tee, $16
2. Plus Size Relaxed Capri Pants, $21
3. Plus Size All Year Round Jacket, $26
4. Denim Daze Heels, $31
5. Jeweled Glow Choker, $9
6. Warm Days Sunnies, $6
7. Gisele Mini Bag, $33
8. Diamond Shaped Earrings, $8