2020AVE wants to ensure that your order is delivered safely into your hands. We use UPS and USPS as our shipper for domestic shipments and international shipments. To check the status of your order, click here.
Orders may take up to 2 to 3 business days to process. Packages usually arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Please note that weekends are not business days and therefore, packages are not shipped out on weekends.
For expedited shipping, we have a 3 Day Select shipping option for customers who would like to receive their orders sooner. This option requires orders to be placed before 12pm PST for the delivery to be shipped out that day and arrive 3 business days later. Because weekends are not considered a business day, expedited orders made on Friday before 12pm PST will arrive on the following Wednesday.
Entering APO or FPO Military Addresses
To make sure your package gets to its destination, follow these instructions for entering a military address.
- Address field
- For Army, Navy and Marines: Enter Unit Number and Box Number.
- For Ships: Enter Ship Name and Hull Number.
- For Air Force: Enter PSC Number and Box Number.
- Address Line 2 field
- Enter optional military command or organization name (e.g. USAG J or 2/566 Postal Co.).
- City field
- Enter APO or FPO.
- Note: We cannot ship to city codes other than APO or FPO for military shipments.
- State field
- Select one of the following:
- AA -- Armed Forces America
- AE -- Armed Forces Europe, Middle East, Africa and Canada
- AP -- Armed Forces Pacific
- ZIP Code field
- Enter the 5-digit ZIP code for the military unit. It must start with a 0 or 9.
- Phone field
- We suggest entering the phone number of a family member or friend who is stateside.
For all international orders, all applicable customs fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Customers must pay for shipping on orders sent to international locations. Orders may take up to 8 to 14 business days, but usually arrive within 5 business days. Free shipping on orders of $50 or more does NOT apply to international orders.
International customers are subject to paying duties and taxes. UPS, USPS, and 2020ave.com are not responsible for customs and duties charges. 2020ave.com cannot determine the value of duties and taxes in advance. To determine the value of customs and taxes, please contact your local customs office.